blood.sweat.tears music syndicate | est. 5.02

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Current Happenings

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know where things are for BST at the moment.

We've been working on some internals and we believe we have made some changes for the better. Our review format is finalized and all of the reviews that have been posted since the site re-format have been updated. Soon enough, you will see a large update from Ed, covering the things he has been working on lately.

Also, I've been transferring our old content. As you may have noticed, the columns to the right are starting to include more content. I'm hoping to move 8-10 reviews a week, and hopefully all of our content will be in the new format before too long. If you can't wait for that, you can always use the BST 2002-2007 link at the bottom right of the frame.

Keep your eyes out for new reviews in the next week. I've got a bunch of new material to listen to, so I'll pass along my thoughts to you very soon.

Until then, keep rockin'.

No comments: